Circle-Island-Adventure Tour Includes:
- Private, custom tour tailored to your likes, interests, abilities and desires.
- Transportation pick up and return to where you are staying and all around this magnificent island. We have a new, 2017 Chrysler Pacifica 7-Passenger minivan for parties of 2-6 people and for larger groups we have 15-passenger Mercedes Sprinter and Ford Transit Vans. We can handle parties of 2 people up to groups of 50-people!
- Many stops with hiking, beach time and exploring involved. Feel free to check out our “Hiking Adventures” page on my website for more information and photos of some trails/hikes and see if any interest you more than others.
- Scheduling and coordination of any optional adventures/activities with our partners/vendors and those done solely by us.
- Any and all gear, kayaks, SUP's, Surfboards, boats and equipment needed for our adventures.
- Snorkeling gear, beach chairs, and more.
- Beverages to include coffee, water, flavored sparkling water, soda, juices, beer, wine, mai tais and more.
- Great variety of snacks, fruit and an awesome lunch that you choose prepared as you want from anywhere you want... We can have your choice packed to go for a picnic lunch on a beach, or the shrimp trucks on the North Shore or any number of places assuming we are at the right place/time during lunchtime on our adventure tour.
- We take professional photos and video clips of your entire tour day all around the island then upload all of them to DropBox and email you the link for you to download later that evening. Most customers end up with around 200-400 pics and video clips. This way you can enjoy the day and not worry about missing anything.
- Memories of a lifetime.
Places we can/will go:
- South Shore Oahu / Waikiki / Diamondhead. We could climb to the top or simply drive inside the crater for a quick view.
- Windward coastline drive, various stops along the way.
- Hanauma Bay Lookout.
- Halona Cove & Halona Blowhole. Unlike most tour companies, we go down into the cove to hike and explore further and visit the Green Sea Turtles that live down there. We can also explore a very cool, secret tunnel few know about that brings us to a special place.
- Sandy’s Beach.
- Makapu'u Lookout & lighthouse. If you are adventurous, we can hike up the lighthouse trail and even go down to the “Makapu'u Tide Pools” which is a little more aggressive trail. You can see the tide pools from the paved trail above and decide. This hike will take time away from other site locations so we may want to start your tour earlier in the morning. See our “Hiking Adventures” web page for more information on this particular hike.
- Waimanalo Beach.
- Kailua and Lanikai Beach. This is where we typically have a picnic lunch. If you want, we could go on the “Lanikai Pill Boxes” hike while we are in the area. See our “Hiking Adventures” page for more information on this particular hike.
- Byodo-In Buddhist Temple in the Valley of the temples.
- Kualoa Ranch Park / Chinaman's Hat lookout.
- La'ie Point & Nu'uanu Pali Lookouts.
- Oahu's North Shore; visit various well-known beaches like Waimea Bay, Sunset Beach, Pipeline, Laniakea Beach (a.k.a. Green Sea Turtle Beach) and another secret beach few know about where the sea turtles hang out, Haleiwa Beach, etc.
- The town of Haleiwa. We can also visit Waialua Estate Coffee and Cacao plantation and do a short tour (included).
- While on the North Shore, we can visit the popular shrimp trucks and shaved-ice locations if you would like.
- Dole Pineapple Pavilion for some of the world-famous “Dole Whip” pineapple ice cream.
- Throughout the day we look for Green Sea Turtles, Hawaiian Monk Seals and many other amazing creatures since we know where they typically hang out!
- There are many secret locations we can explore around the island and also stop along the way for one or several epic trails/hikes. The faster we move, the more we can see and do!
- We can visit many other locations based on your interests, abilities and as time permits
Keep in mind that we do our best to see/do/explore as many (if not all) of these places as possible... however; we may not be able to spend ample time at each location simply because of the size of our island, traffic conditions and the speed at which your group is able to move so it's best to prioritize your interests and let us know.
Much Aloha, Safe travels & Godspeed!
*Optional Kayak/Stand-Up Paddleboard Adventures: Want to add a little more adventure to your day? Consider doing a short SUP paddle boarding and/or kayak adventure during your day. There are many places around the island where we could stop and explore various rivers, canals and open ocean adventures to one of the off-shore islands. Includes all kayaks and/or SUP lessons and gear. These adventures take approximately 2-hours so we may want to start your adventure tour day a little earlier or plan to go a little later. Both options are only $100 per person extra..
Check out these recent pics taken during our Circle-Island-Adventure tours with our very cool and happy customers.