Circle-Island-Adventure Tour Includes:
- Private, custom tour tailored to your likes, interests, abilities and desires.
- Transportation all around this magnificent island.
- Beverages to include water, flavored sparkling water, soda, beer, wine and more.
- Great variety of snacks, fresh fruit and an awesome lunch that you choose prepared as you want from Whole Foods in Kailua (where we usually go) or any other place you wish to go to. We typically pack it to go and have a picnic along the way at one of the amazing beaches.
- We provide snorkeling gear, beach chairs, and more.
- Many stops with hiking, beach time and exploring involved depending on what you wish to see and do.
- We take very professional photos of your entire tour day all around the island then upload all of them to DropBox and email you the link to download. This way you can enjoy the day and not worry about missing anything. This is INCLUDED in the price.
- Memories of a lifetime.
Places we can/will go:
- South Shore Oahu / Waikiki / Diamond Head. We could climb to the top or simply drive inside the crater for a quick view.
- Windward coastline drive, various stops along the way.
- Hanauma Bay Lookout.
- Halona Cove & Halona Blowhole. Unlike most tour companies, we go down into the cove to hike and explore further and visit the Green Sea Turtles that live down there. We can also explore a very cool, secret tunnel few know about that brings us to a special place.
- Sandy’s Beach.
- Makapu'u Lookout & lighthouse. If you are adventurous, we can hike up the lighthouse trail and even go down to the “Makapu'u Tide Pools” which is a little more aggressive trail. You can see the tide pools from the paved trail above and decide. This hike will take time away from other site locations so we may want to start your tour earlier in the morning. See our “Hiking Adventures” page for more information on this particular hike.
- Waimanalo Beach.
- Kailua and Lanikai Beach. This is where we typically have a picnic lunch. Beach chairs, umbrella, towels and beach blanket is provided and set up for you. If you want, we could go on the “Lanikai Pill Boxes” hike while we are in the area. See our “Hiking Adventures” page for more information on this particular hike.
- Byodo-In Buddhist Temple in the Valley of the temples.
- Kualoa Ranch Park / Chinaman's Hat lookout.
- La'ie Point & Nu'uanu Pali Lookouts.
- Oahu's North Shore; visit various well-known beaches like Waimea Bay, Sunset Beach, Pipeline, Laniakea Beach (a.k.a. Green Sea Turtle Beach) Haleiwa Beach, etc.
- The town of Haleiwa. We can also visit Waialua Estate Coffee and Cacao plantation and do a short tour (included).
- While on the North Shore, we can visit the popular shrimp trucks and shaved-ice locations if you would like.
- Dole Pineapple Pavilion for some of the world-famous “Dole Whip” pineapple ice cream.
- If you are up for it either at the beginning or end of the day we could go on a relatively easy hike through a beautiful rain forest up to Manoa Falls to an amazing 150ft waterfall. See our “Hiking Adventures” page for more information on this particular hike.
- We can go on a very short walk/hike to visit the Old Kamehameha Kaniakapupu Ruins & Luakaha Waterfall mid-day or at the end of our day. See our “Hiking Adventures” page for more information on this particular hike.
- We could visit the secret “Mermaid Caves” sea caves on the Westside of Oahu if time permits.
- Throughout the day we look for Green Sea Turtles, Hawaiian Monk Seals and many other amazing creatures since we know where they typically hang out!
- We can visit many other locations based on your interests, abilities and as time permits.
Optional Kayak/SUP or Parasailing Adventures: Want to add a little more adventure to your day? Consider doing a short SUP paddle boarding and/or kayak adventure during your day. There are many places around the island where we could stop and explore various rivers, canals and open ocean adventures to one of the off-shore islands. Includes all kayaks and/or SUP lessons and gear. Parasailing is also another good option to consider, both adventures take approximately 1 1/2 to 2-hours so we may want to start your adventure tour day a little earlier. Both options are only $100ea extra.
Check out these recent pics taken during our Circle-Island-Adventure tours with our very cool and happy customers.