KAYAK (Or SUP) & EXPLORE REMOTE ISLANDS, RIVERS, CANALS & COASTLINES of oahu
ALL-DAY KAYAKING ADVENTURES: $295EA FOR 1-3 PEOPLE > $250EA 4-7 PEOPLE > HALF-DAY KAYAKING ADVENTURES: $200EA FOR 1-3 PEOPLE > $175EA 4-7 PEOPLE > PARTIAL DAY “ADD-ON” TO ANOTHER ADVENTURE: $100EA
There are some amazing places for kayaking or SUP on Oahu and probably the coolest thing to do on this island!
All Kayaking Adventures Include:
- Pick-up, transportation to launch location and back.
- Kayaks, gear & snorkeling equipment. NOTE: Paddle boards are also an option.
- Guided tour out to and all around the island, up the rivers, along the coastlines and hiking trails.
- Cliff-jumping, kayak-surfing, paddle boarding, paddle-surfing and snorkeling available at most locations!
- Awesome picnic lunch. We usually stop at Whole Foods on the way where you choose anything you wish for lunch and we pack it to go for a picnic.
- Various snacks to include chips, nuts, trail mix, fruit and beverages to include water, flavored water, soda, beer, wine and more.
- Ice chests, ice, beach chairs, towels and water shoes.
- Music and waterproof speakers.
- We take photos and video of the entire day so all you have to do is enjoy your adventure tour.
- Memories of a lifetime.
We take our adventure tour experiences VERY seriously... Our number one goal is to make sure the day we spend together is by far the most memorable and epic of all! We have a $750 per day minimum (total combined services rendered for all adventures/activities for everyone in your party) for our adventure tour services. Most of our all-day adventure tours are 10-12-hours and they are ALL-INCLUSIVE! We see/do/explore more in one day than most will in an entire week! Remember, we are VERY GOOD at what we do and nobody on this island does what we do the way we do it. There is a reason that EVERY SINGLE review on TripAdvisor, Yelp and Facebook about Godspeed Adventures is 5-STARS! We do NO advertising or marketing and rely solely on repeat business, referrals from our happy customers and people that just seem to find us somewhere online.
Here are a few of our favorite places for kayaking & SUP on Oahu...