DOLPHIN, TURTLE & SEA CAVES ADVENTURE
$295EA 1-3 PEOPLE > $250EA 4-7 PEOPLE
The Dolphin, Turtle and Sea Cave Adventure is an unforgettable experience on the upper Westside of Oahu and an adventure you don’t want to miss during your stay on Oahu.
We need to start this tour early since the Spinner Dolphins come out to play at sunrise and don’t stay in the bay very long. We need to drive out to the upper Westside of Oahu so we would like to pick you up around 6:30AM and have you back around 2PM.
Our first stop beach location is where we kayak and/or paddleboard out approximately 100-yards from the beach to visit our beautiful underwater friends, the Spinner Dolphins. We swim and snorkel with Spinner Dolphins in a safe, non-intrusive manner.
Then we drive down the coast a bit to another beach location known for the "Turtle Spa", or "Turtle Town" where green sea turtles come to get their shells cleaned by the fish as they eat the algae off their shells. We also make another stop at one of Hawaii's many ancient sacred sites where the volcanic rock was eroded by the sea to form really cool caves that are a must see.
Dolphin, Turtle & Sea Cave Adventure Includes:
- Pick-up, transportation to West Side of Oahu and back.
- Kayaks, gear & snorkeling equipment. Paddleboards are also an option.
- Guided tour out to where the dolphins and sea turtles swim.
- A very nice lunch packed to go for picnic lunch on the beach.
- Various snacks to include chips, nuts, trail mix, fruit and beverages to include water, flavored water, soda, beer, wine and more.
- Ice chests, ice, beach chairs, towels and water shoes.
- Music and waterproof speakers.
- We take photos and video of the entire day so all you have to do is enjoy your adventure tour.
- Memories of a lifetime.